Usually made from titanium or titanium alloy, dental implants are anchors fitted in the jaw bone to support dental restorations, such as crowns and bridges. Dental implants are the most commonly used tooth replacements amongst patients. They’re reliable and long-lasting, and allow you to retain your natural face shape while eating and talking normally.
Before your surgery commences, your dentist will carry out a dental examination including photographs, X-ray images, a CT scan and a digital mouth scan or impressions for dental casts in order to determine the best course of action for you.
Every dentist we work with is fully trained and capable, and boasts an extremely high success rate in banishing patients’ confidence issues with their teeth. You’ll always be provided with a clear breakdown of the costs of your treatment before your dental implants are created.
Thanjai Dental Centre not only helps you to plan your treatment, but we also assist you in taking the necessary steps in completing it with dental implants that are indistinguishable from your original teeth.
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Implants are fixed and do not need to be removed
- They do not trap food
- They are not a cause of embarrassment; which is often the case with dentures
- The teeth either side of the gap do not need to be treated. This avoids complications such as root canal treatment and decay
- The cost is comparative to having a bridge
It is very common for people to have more than one tooth missing or even a span of teeth missing. It is no longer necessary to fill these gaps with dentures or to cut down neighboring teeth for bridges. The team at Thanjai Dental Centre will restore what has been lost and your next set of teeth can come courtesy of implant dentistry.
The number of implants necessary depends on the number of missing teeth and the quality of your bone. Rest assured that your individual case will be assessed with the latest implant technology and techniques in mind.
Here at, we possess the necessary skills set to accommodate for all scenarios.
Simple cases can take as few as four appointments
- A comprehensive consultation including x rays and CT scans. We will provide you with a detailed treatment plan including a breakdown of costs and schedule,
- Implant placement and temporary restoration We will always strive to provide you with temporary teeth whilst the implant fuses to your bone.
- A healing phase is necessary and can range from weeks to months, however 3–4 months is usual (complex cases involving bone or soft tissue replacement normally take longer)Impressions are then taken to allow the technician to make the final implant supported teeth.
- Delivery of your final implant supported teeth.
Replacing all your teeth
When all of your teeth are missing, replacement used to mean dentures. Dentures are a handicap.
Implants are a way to make sure your next set of teeth look and feel natural. By placing multiple strategically positioned implants around the jaw, they can form the foundations for a full set of beautiful teeth. Nowadays, this often involves using the All on 4 concept
Each case must be carefully considered on an individual basis. The amount and quality of bone must be measured and the direction of any bone and soft tissue loss carefully considered. The number of implants will vary as will the material and techniques in the manufacture of your new teeth.
The team at Thanjai Dental Centre have many years experience in the consideration of these factors and can help guide you to the ideal solution for your personal situation.
The aim remains the same: To provide you with the confidence and comfort that a full set of natural looking teeth can provide. Over time your implant retained teeth will feel just like natural teeth.
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. Get an Appointment.
+91 94431 37414